[exim] Exim Server Sending From Different IPs

Autor: Andrew Rosolino
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim Server Sending From Different IPs

I am not sure what the best way to go about this is. We run almost 200
websites on one of our servers and each website has a quite large user base.
Usually 10-20 of the websites will send out mass e-mails but the problem is
Yahoo and other e-mail hosts don't like the volume being sent from the IP
address so they defer the messages. This creates a huge backup of thousands
of e-mails. I have about 10 unused IP addresses that I would like to
randomly be chosen to send the mass e-mail from.

Is it possible to have the exim server randomly choose an IP address to send
its mail from?