Re: [exim] Problem with system filter for outgoing mail

Author: Marvin Ludwig
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem with system filter for outgoing mail
Thanks Heiko, I checked the settings and they are alright. The system
filter runs fine for incoming mails, but not for outgoing ones.

Do I get you right that the system filter only works for
incoming/received emails? I found several examples which describe the
archiving of outgoing/sent mails by using the system filter.