Re: [exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?

Author: Jan Johansson
To: Dave Evans, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mimicing Postfix configs?
>OK. I'm not sure if you're still seeking advice from this list, but if
you are, you might want to explain your requirements more >fully,
because saying "many domains" and "re-parse the data" and "short-cuts"
doesn't adequately explain what to me what you're >seeking.

Ok, now it is settled, I will go with the mySQL-solution.
One table for the domains, and one honking table for the email adresses.

I think that is the solution that will require the _least_ coding.

Thanks for input all!

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.