Re: [exim] TLS cache read error? [multiplied]

Author: Norman Walsh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] TLS cache read error? [multiplied]
Nigel Metheringham <nigel.metheringham@???> writes:
> Wonder what the hell happened to that message you sent....

Sorry. I've no clue. I haven't used charter as my SMTP sender for
years. But I'm having this TLS problem, see... :-) We'll see what
happens to this message.

I haven't even been able to figure out where to begin looking for the
TLS cache read error problem. Clues most humbly requested.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@???> | There are three difficulties in