[exim] Exim Default with TLS?

Author: eximmail
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim Default with TLS?
I am trying to figure if I have TLS built in to my exim. I have read
that I have to build with and have read you just add a few lines to your
config file and all is good. So I have run
Exim -bv

Exim version 4.69 #1 built 03-Dec-2008 12:54:39
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2006
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 4.5.20: (December 3, 2008)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 OpenSSL move_frozen_messages
Content_Scanning Old_Demime
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb
dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 dovecot plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Size of off_t: 8

Does this mean I do have TLS built in or not?

What I am trying to do is be able to use my server from the outside
world but not allow anyone with out proper ID to use my server as an relay.
It seems to work within the network but not outside. I have read and
read the exim docs and tried several brews from the Google searches and
just keep getting more confused and not getting it to work.

Running Suse 11 with (prebuilt from suse) Exim 4.69 openssl installed.
Thanks for any input on getting this to actually working..