Re: [exim] new domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jean-paul natola
A: michaelh
Cc: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [exim] new domain-Failing
Asunto: Re: [exim] new domain

I should have used example.com my apologies-

I have pretty much a basic configuration nothing special, this was setup straight from ports-

The mail comes in gets checked by SA andf CLAM then it goes right to my exchange server-

no outgoin mail goes through exim

Jean-Paul Natola

http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid=PID23391::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HYGN_express:082009