Re: [exim] Exim-users Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10

Author: David Wessell
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim-users Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10
Ted,

Thank you.. Your information pointed me in the right direction. It was
a DNS issue, and now all is resolved.

There was a lot of failed mail, that was delivered to the local user.
Is it possible for that email to be resent?

Thanks
David