Re: [exim] greylisting

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David Woodhouse
Para: Dmitry Samersoff
CC: exim users, Ian P. Christian
Assunto: Re: [exim] greylisting
On Sat, 2009-06-27 at 17:28 +0400, Dmitry Samersoff wrote:
> I think SQL for graylist is totally overkill.

It's only sqlite -- it doesn't require a separate database server; it's
purely within Exim. You've got to have _some_ kind of database, and this
is more efficient than just doing it with text files (as my original
implementation did.

> Check this implementation:
> http://www.beastsoft.net/cgi-bin/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/greyd/

Ew, Mercurial and C++... not the best first impression.

A separate dæmon written in C++ with a 'thread pool' implementation and
weird OS 'abstraction' layers to handle signals... that's not overkill?

You also don't seem to be passing it anything other than $sender_address
and $sender_host_address -- and you're even assuming the latter is
Legacy IP, afaict.

--
dwmw2