Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stefan Lubitz
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007
Hi,

as Mike already wrote, the configuration is in /etc/default/exim4 or
/etc/exim/......
This is written in the English file I send you.
You can use this manual even for a debian system. The difference is only the
location of the files and this is mentioned.
Also all the files and options are explained later in the manual. Take your
time and read it.
BTW: If I would set up a new system I would use Lenny not Etch.

Regards,
Stefan