Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Niels Jende
Para: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007
Hi Mark,

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=exim+debian+etch+howto

Guess what, I have googled a lot. Sure I found some HowTo's telling and describing how to setup Exim on debian. No worries, mate. But that's just not half the prob I'm facing actually.

> Here is a suggestion - Spend more time researching/playing before coming
> back to the list.

Well, guess what I'm doing here? Unfortunately I haven't got much time, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the list. Sometimes, as you know, time is short and due to that you are in a fair bit of trouble and you appreciate any help you can get.

> If you have someone hold your hand every step of the way, you will never
> learn and never be able to do anything yourself.

Which is kind of true, but still I am looking for a Howto which might help/guide me to get Exim working with an Exchange 2007.

And yes I tried also Exim relay Exchange and lots more with not much success!

> Cheers,
> Mark

Sorry if I've stolen your time, Mark!

Regards and Thanks for all help which I highly appreciate
Niels

__________ Hinweis von ESET Smart Security, Signaturdatenbank-Version 4167 (20090618) __________

E-Mail wurde geprüft mit ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com