Re: [exim] rewriting a date header - how?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mike Cardwell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users List
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] rewriting a date header - how?
Jeffrey 'jf' Lim wrote:

> yeah, I know. The only thing is, I value knowing how to do this "more
> properly" in exim, vs having to chase a constantly moving target if and when
> this software is updated.

I had to do something similar earlier this week. One webmail solution is
sending out emails without the MIME-Version header set and the other
webmail solution was displaying attachments as part of the message body
because of it. One bug report submitted, and one temporary fix in Exim
to add the header.

--
Mike Cardwell
(https://secure.grepular.com/) (http://perlcv.com/)