Re: [exim] queue run: process crashed with signal 11 whilede…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: W B Hacker
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] queue run: process crashed with signal 11 whiledelivering

>>> From: =?windows-1251?B?7C7W4uXy7e7pIOHz6/zi4PA=?= <yaomin3534wojtek@???>
>>> From: =?windows-1251?B?8eDp8g==?= <sivakumataylor@???>
>
> Definitely spam (in Russian).
>
>>> From: =?koi8-r?B?7sHUwczY0Q==?= <fomuconyferi@???>
>
> Most probably spam
>
>>> From: "=?iso-8859-9?B?S2FodmFsdP0gTWVrYW79?=" <kahvalti@???>
>
> Most probably too.
>
>>> 064F From: "=?windows-1254?Q?Evg=F6r_Mobilya?=" <evgormob@???>
>
> Most probably either spam or Nigerian scam.
>
>>> Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?DEAR_FRIEN?= =?windows-1256?Q?D_PLEASE_R?=
>
> Problems with messages in different charsets and the fact that
> others don't complain of the same problem suggest that the problem
> is local for your instance of Exim+OS.
> What OS?
> Exim version?
> Did you compile Exim on the machine where it runs?

Lena - good point.

John,

Side issue to the dying queue-runner, but I think that confirms it as 'unwanted'.

Conversion quite aside, can you not reject these right up-front on
forward/reverse lookup fail or such?

I grep'ed some old, large logs and couldn't match any part of them, so probably
never took those or their sputniki on board to get *into* a queue.

Bill