Re: [exim] Dns lists

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John Horne
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Dns lists
On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 08:41 +0200, Peter Kirk wrote:

> Can anyone recommend any more dns lists, I currently only use the 4
> below but would like to add another one or two.
>
>         dnsbl.njabl.org : \
>                       bl.spamcop.net : \
>                       dnsbl.sorbs.net : \
>                       sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

Hi,

Only comment I would make is to perhaps put (zen) spamhaus first in the
list. It/they catch a lot of the spam and, depending on your set up,
putting the most frequent hitter first saves looking up on the other
lists.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001