Re: [exim] SPF Feature - Walk Received header

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] SPF Feature - Walk Received header
Marc Perkel wrote:

> Mike Cardwell wrote:

>>> I'm thinking that forgers would be less of a problem that false
>>> positives produced by forwarded email.
>>>
>> I'm thinking the opposite.
>>

> Then you would merely NOT use the feature and I would.

Marc,

While 'bending' tools into unanticipated usage, here then, is a link to
what should make a far more comfortable toilet-seat than the ones Home
Depot sell:

http://www.antiquemystique.com/pages/8034_jpg.htm

Mind - it could be a bit of a chore to clean up afterwards.

So too, with a bastardized spf...

Bill