[exim] adding addresses in CC before address rewriting

Autor: Raphael Bauduin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] adding addresses in CC before address rewriting
Hi,

Here's what I'm trying to do:

1) I have addresses of the form list1@???,
list2@???, list3@.... that should be expanded as the members
of the list (at least in the to header). The list members are stored
in a LDAP server, and I have the request to send to get the list back.
I don't know where I should configure the expansion of the list.

2) In addition to that, when listx@... is in the To: header, the
address cc_listx@... should be added as CC recipient (in the CC header
and added to the recipient list). But this cc_listx should also be
expanded to the list of its members.

I have a redirect router that works fine for 1), but it doesn't expand
the listx@ addresses to its member list.
As for 2), I thought about a system filter, that would iterate all To:
addresses and add the corresponding address in the CC header. I have
two problems with that though: how do I iterate over all addresses
(foranyaddress only test a condition afaik), and how do I modify the
$recipients variable to add the cc_listx address (that still has to be
expanded then!) ?

Thanks in advance for any tip and advice

Raphaël

--
Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org