Re: [exim] Exim development

Author: Odhiambo ワシントン
To: Mike Cardwell
CC: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim development
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Mike Cardwell <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> > http://lists.exim.org/lurker/list/exim-dev.html
> >
> > But is there anything critical that Exim is missing in its current state?
> > Improvements are always welcome, via patches, and as much as I know, no
> > software is mature enough not to require further improvements, like
> getting
> > it to make your coffee and so forth.. but what matters is what is
> *critical*
> > .
>
> I wouldn't say this is "critical", but I feel that it is "important"
> that DKIM is fully finished and included in the latest stable release
> and in default distribution packages, without people having to roll
> their own. A modern MUA should have this functionality by default.

Tom Kistner posted here recently that he's working on that and when he's
done, we'll probably have Exim-4.70 or whatever version number it is given.
Remember he does it at his own time. Noone pays him to work on it so noone
is allowed to push:)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,