Re: [exim] MX name with _ : all relevant MX records point to…

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] MX name with _ : all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts
2009/4/23 Jakob Hirsch <jh@???>:

> PS: I'm a little embarrassed by my list fellows. 7 replies, but no
> solution, that's not something I would have expected...

Interesting point. I believe those that have said 'tell the other end
to fix it' actually have given a more internet-friendly, sustainable
solution to the holistic problem.. You've given a technical solution
to the small-scale problem which would seem to get the OP over their
immediate pressing issue but with no regard to how many times the same
thing is going to come up again.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer