Re: [exim] retry configuration

Author: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] retry configuration
<-- Warning: charset 'unknown-8bit' is not supported -->

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:55:26PM +0300, Catalin Constantin wrote:
> > Not 'luck'. ?Appropriate configuration.
>
> I am pretty sure the configuration is ok.

Clearly your configuration isn't ok or you wouldn't be here asking for
help. Exim works, and works extremely well, in very large
distribution environments.

If it isn't working well for you, then a lot of very smart people on
this list will likely try and help. That help will typically only
come if you listen to their advice and not reply with statements such
as "I am pretty sure my configuration is ok".

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???