Re: [exim] Digital Signature

Author: Prajesh Madhavi
To: b-boy
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Digital Signature
This can be done but not advised to do, as here you (exim administrator)
modify the mail which is written by someone else.

Check pipe options provided by exim you will find it in exim documentations.
You have to write a script to temporarily save the mail in one file and then
append your message and then using pipe run this script on every incoming
mail.

Thanks,
Prajesh.