Re: [exim] Run a command whenever a specific authenticated u…

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Run a command whenever a specific authenticated user sends a mail

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html#SECTexpansionitems

> I now changed the line as you suggested, addinf the /bin/bash -c.
> No help.
>
> But I also add another debug message to that line (see below).
> This message does not appear in the exim4 logs.
>
> So I guess, the authentication criteria is wrong ...
> I tried it without the domain:
>
> acl_check_data:
>  warn  authenticated = nhuesken
>          message = ${run{/bin/bash -c echo $h_To >> /tmp/local}}
>          message = This is a debug message

Ah, you also need to read the docs for 'authenticated = ...'. You're
testing for an authentication mechanism called 'nhuesken'.

Try 'condition = ' with some expression involving $authenticated_id instead.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???