Re: [exim] Run a command whenever a specific authenticated u…

Author: Nathan Huesken
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Run a command whenever a specific authenticated usersends a mail
Hi,
Thanks for the fast reply. I must admit that I have problems with the
exim documentation. How do I find the documentation for run?

I now changed the line as you suggested, addinf the /bin/bash -c.
No help.

But I also add another debug message to that line (see below).
This message does not appear in the exim4 logs.

So I guess, the authentication criteria is wrong ...
I tried it without the domain:

acl_check_data:
  warn  authenticated = nhuesken
          message = ${run{/bin/bash -c echo $h_To >> /tmp/local}}
          message = This is a debug message

Not working :(.
What could be wrong?

Thanks!