Re: [exim] Blocked emails with 554.

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Blocked emails with 554.
Hi,

Lorenzo Ortega Ordoño <lorenzo.ortega@???> (Mi 25 Mär 2009 22:49:29 CET):

>       Hello,

>       I´m using exim 4.69.
>       Well, when I send a mail to, for example, Mdaemon servers, the server
> response 554 the message does not conform to the standards, but using
> sendmail 8.13.1, the remote server accepts the email.

>       I send you twos mails sends with exim and other with sendmail from
> the same machine, what is the difference?
>       How can i resolve it?

When exactly the other side refuses accepting your mail?

I'd say best would be, if you can use tcpdump/wireshare/ngrep/pdumpcap
to see what's really on the wire.

Or - first it should be enough to see what exim logged, when it was
faced with 554.

Of - even more simple - you may ask the other sides admin if they find
some excuse from their mdaemon about the reason ...

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -