Re: [exim] DKIM verification

Autor: Todd Lyons
A: Exim Users ML
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DKIM verification
I hate replying to $self, but this is to put the correct info in the
ML archives.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Todd Lyons <tlyons@???> wrote:
> Here is what I'm doing, please tell me what can be done to fix the
> last condition statement:

Found it, when you've got goggles on, you always look past the obvious
things. Everything stayed the same except for the last condition
statement.

>          condition      = ${if match{${lookup
> dkim{DKIM_DOMAIN}}{unsigned}{false}{true} }

!condition     = ${if eq{${lookup dkim{DKIM_DOMAIN}}}{unsigned} }

"Not if" is much easier for my mind to grok.  YMMV.
--
Regards...      Todd
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,