Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mike Cardwell
To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

>> How would you use forall/forany to take a variable that contains a list
>> of domains:
>>
>> domain1.com, domain2.com, domain3.com
>>
>> And with each one it calls an ACL that does various dnslists lookups. In
>> this case it would verify that each one is NOT listed in any of the
>> white lists and is listed in a black list, and return true if any one of
>> them matches this criteria.
>>

> I may be wrong, but I don't think you can call an ACL arbitrarily. Even
> if you could, I don't think an ACL is the easiest way to do what you want.
>
> You can, however, use a one of the cited exim constructs to call a Perl
> function that does what you want. Or to communicate via a socket to
> another program that does the verification.

You can actually create a custom acl like this:

acl foobar:
    accept condition = x
    deny

And then write an acl snippet like this in a different acl:

deny acl = foobar

Then if the foobar acl "accepts" the deny succeeds and vice versa.

Mike