Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Marc Perkel wrote:
> How would you use forall/forany to take a variable that contains a list
> of domains:
>
> domain1.com, domain2.com, domain3.com
>
> And with each one it calls an ACL that does various dnslists lookups. In
> this case it would verify that each one is NOT listed in any of the
> white lists and is listed in a black list, and return true if any one of
> them matches this criteria.

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can call an ACL arbitrarily. Even
if you could, I don't think an ACL is the easiest way to do what you want.

You can, however, use a one of the cited exim constructs to call a Perl
function that does what you want. Or to communicate via a socket to
another program that does the verification.

--
Have you locked your file cabinet?

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@???