Re: [exim-dev] Exim daily snapshots

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim daily snapshots
On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 17:25 +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> I already see it happening though. The postfix user base is growing
> rapidly, which is, IMO, caused by a menu being more popular than a
> do-it-yourself kitchen.

Ah, analogies, gotta love 'em :)

Still: this is an issue which could become pressing. What do the
maintainer group think (most, if not all, of whom are also on this
list)?

It strikes me that we are where we are because there's no one person
driving development forward - either by being the "crazy ideas guy", or
by actually doing the coding. Looking at Bugzilla is depressing :(

Graeme