著者: W B Hacker
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] multi-stage fallback
Ian P. Christian wrote:
> 2009/2/3 W B Hacker <wbh@???>:
>> Method depends on the 'why' of what you have now.
>>
>> Are you not triggering queue runners often enough?
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> Thanks for your answer.

I'll look at the rest 'soon' - but this one jumps right off the page.

> Exim is run with ' -bd -q15m'

Four times per *hour*???

All of mine use:

- q55s

Yes. *seconds*. Sub-one-minute end-to-end for intr/intra office is the
goal.

Most deliveries show queue and delivery times of 0 to 3 seconds *total*.

That is perhaps overly aggressive (small community here)

But -q5m (12 runs per hour) is as long as I would go, ELSE you get too
much lying about in the queue - which creates its own congestion in a
near-as-dammit exponential manner.

QED.