[exim] Turning off Spam Assassin Check

Author: Frank DeChellis
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] Diverting an incoming message from a specific sender
Subject: [exim] Turning off Spam Assassin Check
Hi there,

We are using Exim 4.67

I want to disable my spamassassin check but still have my other safeguards
in (like RBLS and other conditions I added.

I already commented out spamd_address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 783 in my
configuration. Usually I just comment out acl_smtp_data = acl_smtp_data but
that shuts down all my checks. It's big free for all.

I think the sectionb below is what deals with spamassasin and referring the
message to our spam filter. Is there something I can throw in there to say
"hey, if the spam server is off or busy, just let the message through".

Does anybody have any suggestions? My spam config is below.

Thanks.
Frank

warn    message = X-Spam-Score-IAW: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
        spam = nobody:true
deny    message = This message scored $spam_score spam points
        spam = nobody:true
        condition = ${if > {$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}
        add_header      = X-Spam-Score-IAW: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
        add_header      = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
        log_message     = Spam-score-IAW: $spam_score
accept  message       = data looks good

Frank DeChellis
President, Internet Access Worldwide
Welland, Ontario, Canada