著者: Leonardo Boselli
To: Brent Clark
CC: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Defer mail for time
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008, Brent Clark wrote:
> > Would anyone know how to defer mail from an address, but based on time
> I won't help. such arrangement althought the idea behind is interesting,

Anyway: i use a similar arrangement, but more efficient:
I deliver ALL incoming mail, except the one that does not pass the clamav
pass.
Then is sorted by procmail into 5 folder:
1. more than 99.5 spam (spamassassin > 5)
2. probably spam (spamassassin 1 to 5)
3. to be read but not urgent (based on the sender, this would be the
e-mail yopu are thinking about)
4. "I know what is" (same, usually mailing list, announcements, delivery
receiopts, et same, based both on sender, headers and subject)
5. To be reas as soon as possible (all the rest).

I see on the screen imemdiately #5, if I have a pause i read #3 , when i
have nothing else to do, or too much time is lapsed, i read #4, #2 is
browsed once a day, usually with D key, while #1 is read only if I know
that a certain message has arrived and i have not seen elsewere (it is
also automatically deleted after 3 weeks)