著者: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Moderated forwarding
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Brian Victor wrote:

>   * Install or write a separate mailing list manager with support for
>     moderated mailing lists.  I haven't been able to find one that can
>     get the recipient list from a database and don't know what's
>     involved in writing one.

On this point in particular, did you look at 'sympa'?

Anyway, you don't even actually need this. We store user addresses in an
Oracle database. A bunch of processes extract sets of addresses nightly
and populate some local Mailman lists (Mailman provides command-line tools
to add addresses to lists/etc).

Jethro.

--
Jethro R Binks