Re: [exim] Exim Development

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users@exim.org >> \"'exim-users@exim.org'\"
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Development
You can quote all the rules you like but if a customer misconfigures
their server and in spite of their error I can store and then redeliver
the email that would otherwise have bounced then I am a hero. I don't
intent to retry on 5xy errors but I want the option of storing the email
for either inspection and troubleshooting or in the xase that the
customer fixes their server and wants the email.