[exim] Mixing Manualroute and Redirect router skills

Author: Federico Tomassini
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Mixing Manualroute and Redirect router skills
Hi alls,

I'm trying to set up the following scenario.

Exim eats a mail and, if $header_foo == 'bar', then it forwards the mail
to a remote smart host.

To filter the mail, I need a Redirect router, where i can define an Exim
filter. To redirect it to a smart host, the Manualroute router is simply
wonderful.

Now, how can I mix the "smart host skill" and the "filter skill"?

Do I have to use a Redirect router with a pipe command inside the
filter, dropping the Manualroute router?

In this case, if You have some good ideas, which command can I use to
forward the mail to the remote smart host?

Thanks in advance

br

PS: sorry if this message was sent twice. I was making Exim experiments.

--
efphe
Today is Setting Orange, the 43rd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174