Re: [exim] Help needed to configure domain

Author: Marco van Oostende
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help needed to configure domain
Wow. That was easy. I had to change it a little to get it to work. The
script is now

  deny message = Blocking incoming mail for domains blah blah
       !hosts = 89.146.30.0/29
       domains = "abc.com" : "xyz.com"

The quotes around the domain names are important. It didn't work without
them, so the filter itself works but every mail was blocked. After
adding the quotes, mail gets accepted properly. Now I have to wait for a
mail that gets send straight into the server. I'm sure it will get
blocked though.

Thanks!
Marco