[exim] Denying spam with forged from

Author: Patryk
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Denying spam with forged from
Hello,

I've been running exim 4.96 + spamassassin very successfully over the
last year, however recently a big amount of spam is received - because
it forges the from field to my own hostname, which is of course in the
whitelist of spamd (it has to be, a lot of traffic looks like spam but
isn't).

In this case I reviewed a sample header of a spam message, they look
like this: