Re: [exim] exim-exigrey.pl

Author: Matt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim-exigrey.pl
>> Is anyone using exim-exigrey.pl for grey listing?
>
> Me :)
>

>> Looks pretty simple to implement.
>>
>> One thing I am not sure about. It requires that I add a perl_startup
>> entry to exim.conf. I already have one for popb4smtp. Can I have two
>> perl_startup entries in exim.conf? Just on seperate lines?
>
> No, you can't have more then one perl_startup in your exim.conf.
> But you can have
>
>    perl_startup = do '/etc/exim/do_all_perl'

> And then do all the "do"s in the do_all_perl script.

I curently have this in exim:

perl_startup = do '/etc/exim.pl'

You state I need this:

perl_startup = do '.../exim-exigrey.pl' perl_startup = do
'/usr/share/exim4/exigrey.pl'

Can I simply do this?

perl_startup = do '/etc/exim.pl' perl_startup = do
'.../exim-exigrey.pl' perl_startup = do '/usr/share/exim4/exigrey.pl'

Just wandering?

Also, is there anyway to whitelist certain IP's from greylisting?
Maybe just white list anyone with an SPF record.

Thanks.

Matt