Re: [exim] exim-exigrey.pl

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim-exigrey.pl
Matt <lm7812@???> (Mi 19 Nov 2008 18:58:09 CET):
> Is anyone using exim-exigrey.pl for grey listing?

Me :)

> Looks pretty simple to implement.
>
> One thing I am not sure about. It requires that I add a perl_startup
> entry to exim.conf. I already have one for popb4smtp. Can I have two
> perl_startup entries in exim.conf? Just on seperate lines?

No, you can't have more then one perl_startup in your exim.conf.
But you can have

    perl_startup = do '/etc/exim/do_all_perl'

And then do all the "do"s in the do_all_perl script.

(not tested, but it's the way I'd try first.)

    Best regards from Dresden (Germany)
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -