[exim] Rewrite Sender/From field based on Reply-To

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ascaris Lepis
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Rewrite Sender/From field based on Reply-To
Hello Exim-users,

I am quite new to exim but I have been told that exim might be the right solution for my problem.

I need to rewrite the Sender/From field of an outgoing Email based on the content of the Reply-To field.

I need this because I am orginally sending Emails from a Software which does under certain circumstances not allow to be set the sender address at mail creation. I can only control the content of the
reply-to field. So I want the Software to fill the reply-to-Field with the intended sender email-address and have exim put that email-address in the sender/from field in the email.

Does anyone have an idea if this is possible and if yes can tell me how I can do it.

I am thankful for any help in this case

Dirk

--
Best regards,