Re: [exim] def:acl var with strict_acl_vars=true

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] def:acl var with strict_acl_vars=true
Brian Blood wrote:

>>> Nor can they be.
>>>
>>> The router/transport chain has ONLY read-access to acl_m variables.
>>
>> I didn't say they weren't readable/writable, I'm saying they don't
>> exist for the message generated by the autoreply transport driver.
>

> Good reason for this...
>
> I don't have ANY acls setup for not_smtp type connections....

That's was sort of where I was trying to steer you .. setting up
beforehand in an acl.

Though I hadn't twigged to it being non-smtp...primarily 'coz I go to
extreme lengths to not allow non_smtp anyway....

> That'll teach me to think!
>
> Brian

LOL!

Running an MTA requires a willingness to accumulate scar-tissue on one's
nether parts.

;-)

Bill