Re: [exim] def:acl var with strict_acl_vars=true

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brian Blood
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] def:acl var with strict_acl_vars=true
On Oct 27, 2008, at 3:23 PM, W B Hacker wrote:

>> acl_ variables aren't defined in the message generated by the
>> autoreply transport driver
>>

> Nor can they be.
>
> The router/transport chain has ONLY read-access to acl_m variables.

I didn't say they weren't readable/writable, I'm saying they don't
exist for the message generated by the autoreply transport driver.

At least that's what seems to be the case when the autoreply message
hits the transport.

This is why I was trying to use def: in the first place:

message_size_limit = ${if def:acl_m_pref_msg_maxsize \
{$acl_m_pref_msg_maxsize}{DEFAULT_MESSAGE_SIZE_LIMIT} }

if the message specific pref is defined, use it, otherwise use the
default value defined in a macro

Brian