Re: [pcre-dev] mingw ... bits/type_traits.h usability...no

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Craig Silverstein
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Larry.Pritchett
Υ/ο: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] mingw ... bits/type_traits.h usability...no
} I'm trying to install pcre-7.8 on a mingw/msys installation, to run
} programs developed by a sister organization in a unix environment.
} ./configure reports 'bits/type_traits.h usability...no' along 'no'
} for everything that refers to type_traits.h. I can proceed with
} 'make' and 'make install' but when I try to build my application I
} get a bunch of errors starting with type_traits.h not found, and
} __type_traits not a class.

Strange! I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

type_traits are only used in pcre_stringpiece.h. In your installed
pcre_stringpiece.h directory, there should be something at the top of
the file that looks like this:

#if 0
#define HAVE_TYPE_TRAITS
#include <type_traits.h>
#elif 0
#define HAVE_TYPE_TRAITS
#include <bits/type_traits.h>
#endif

Do you have 1 instead of 0 for either of those?

Can you grep to see if HAVE_TYPE_TRAITS is defined anywhere else in
your installed pcre include directory?

Can you include the exact output you get when you run configure, and
when you run make? Including config.log would be helpful too.

craig