[pcre-dev] mingw ... bits/type_traits.h usability...no

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Larry Pritchett
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: [pcre-dev] mingw ... bits/type_traits.h usability...no
I'm trying to install pcre-7.8 on a mingw/msys installation, to run
programs developed by a sister organization in a unix environment.
./configure reports 'bits/type_traits.h usability...no' along 'no' for
everything that refers to type_traits.h. I can proceed with 'make' and
'make install' but when I try to build my application I get a bunch of
errors starting with type_traits.h not found, and __type_traits not a
class.

Can you tell me how to address this?

Thanks,

Larry