Re: [exim] temporarily suspend mail delivery to an account

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: Exim Users List
Betreff: Re: [exim] temporarily suspend mail delivery to an account
I would try this option:
put in an alias-like file the list of to_be_deferred users;
alised to an address such username@???;
in your /etc/hosts to.defer.host point to a non-responsive-host (for
example 172.31.30.29 assuming your local net do not use one of such
addresses);
When the message arrive it is accepted but then stay in queue;
When you want back to deliver. remove the entries that forward the user to
the non-responding-host;
then add to.defer.hosts to local domain and some roputer that rerout
domain to.defer.host to standar domain.
give temporarily the address 172.31.30.29 to your computer e force the
queue to exaust.