Re: [exim] temporarily suspend mail delivery to an account

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jason Keltz
To: Jeroen van Aart
CC: exim Users List
Neue Treads: Re: [exim] *Suspect* Re: temporarily suspend mail delivery to an account
Betreff: Re: [exim] temporarily suspend mail delivery to an account
On 10/10/08 19:49, Jeroen van Aart wrote:
> Jason Keltz wrote:
>> I wonder if it's possible to add to my Exim configuration file, a
>> section that would temporarily suspend mail delivery to certain user
>
> If you have an alias file you could add an entry like:
> name@???:    :defer:    texthere

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your response.

The problem with this approach, I believe, is that the sender gets back
"texthere", and the delivery is deferred. I would prefer for the
message to be accepted by the system, but queued for delivery until the
name is removed from the "temporary stop delivery" file.

jas.