[exim] I need to search EXIM Logs by Message ID

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: southpaw3229
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] I need to search EXIM Logs by Message ID

I send out permission based emails and i have also registered with AOL's bulk
email regulatory system. When a AOL member flags my emails as spam, AOL
sends me an email with the message ID only. I need to search the exim logs
by message ID, so i can get the exact email address that flagged me as spam
and remove them from the email database.

I've search all over the web, and all i've found is a command to search the
Que by message ID, but not the logs. here is what i've found, which doesn't
help me - # exim -Mvh <E1KpPNg-0006SD-Cj>

I'm also a Unix newbie, so if anyone has a command for me, please include
exactly what i need to type into SSH.

thanks