Re: [exim-dev] Data retention with Exim

Author: Christof Meerwald
To: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Data retention with Exim
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 14:30:48 +0200, Michael Haardt wrote:
> The small patch is experimental and (for now) contained in #ifdefs for
> not disturbing production builds, but allowing to share it with others
> having the same problem. A bunch people certainly require some solution
> by the end of the year, although only one has asked on exim-users already.
>
> Are there any non-political opinions against committing this patch?

The patch doesn't appear to have made it to the list (at least not to the
mail archive or gmane). Can you make that patch available or send it to me
off-list?

Personally, I would think that exim should be able to cope with these kind
of things, but I would prefer to have a generic solution.

Christof

http://cmeerw.org                              sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org                   xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org