To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] RFC 5321, 5322

Exim currently supports sending using LMTP (that is how I have it configured to submit into our old Cyrus maystore).

I am not in a position to say how much effort it would be to receive on LMTP. Clearly it would need new functionaliy for ACLs to manage post-data rejections.

I would be VERY keen to see developments along these lines. It is clearly the best way to manage per recipient options on spam-scanning.

Phil.
Phil Chambers
Postmaster
University of Exeter