Re: [exim] Looking to Create and Addtional Header Record to …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Lloyd Tennison
To: Dave Lugo, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Looking to Create and Addtional Header Record to Solve AOL Redaction Problems
All I can say, is it is obvious you have been there, Dave...

Here is a sample report from AOL - with just the IP's and domain name changed:

--boundary-1138-29572-2659438-2524

Feedback-Type: abuse
Version: 0.1
Received-Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:47:59 -0400
Source-IP: 1.2.3.4
Reported-Domain: mydomain.com
Redacted-Address: redacted
Redacted-Address: redacted@

--boundary-1138-29572-2659438-2524

h=Received:Message-ID:From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Reply-To:To:X-Message-To:X-Header:Errors-To:X-Errors-To:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse;

b=kS9w5X2yh4a4Vx6jLPP6Ie96/E7fO5eea6mcd2xMKvFe5Bv+NGu1YmlAkG4UNTU6TGBucB5iMMLi7XesJ0f88ec2zAxFXZn9Cb0w2Mi4Aqx+DnvbLgaGHDaO5xFNVEEg;

The Message-ID: would be the same for all, with the exim id being different
for each.