著者: Phil Pennock
To: rejo
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] nested condition
On 2008-10-02 at 10:51 +0200, Rejo Zenger wrote:
> ++ 02/10/08 01:10 -0700 - Phil Pennock:

[ "... and which has the local user's username ..." ]
> >So expressing that directly and assuming that the username is, by this
> >point, the $local_part being routed:
> >
> > ${if and{\
> >          {!def:h_List-Id:}\
> >      {!eqi{$h_X-Spam-Flag:}{yes}}\
> >      {!eq {$sender_address}{}}\
> >      {forany{${addresses:$h_To:}:${addresses:$h_Cc:}}\
> >             {eqi{$local_part}{${local_part:$item}}}}\
> >      }}

> One more thing, you said "and assuming that the username is, by this
> point, the $local_part being routed". Why wouldn't that be the case? In
> my situation, this part of a router which is one of a couple taking care
> of the local delivery of the message.

Your requirement is that the mail be to a local user's username. What
defines a username of a local user? Is there check_local_user on this
Router?

In my mail-domain, "phil.pennock" is an alias for my regular user system
code. If the Router with this condition comes after alias expansion,
then $local_part will have that usercode (as opposed to, say,
$original_local_part) and if we have a check_local_user constraint then
we can just compare against $local_part as a proxy for checking the
username.

If I'm not making sense, hopefully someone else will explain it; I'm
past my bed-time by rather too much. ;)
-Phil