Re: [exim] I've modified Erik Mugele's exim_surbl.pl utility…

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Martin A. Brooks
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] I've modified Erik Mugele's exim_surbl.pl utility for blocking URIBL in Exim
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Martin A. Brooks <martin@???> wrote:
> Marc Perkel wrote:
>> Definitely looking for feedback and improvements on this.
>>

> Any allegedly production quality Perl code needs to start with "use
> strict; use warnings;". This scripts fails to pass "perl -cw" when those
> are added. Happy to revisit when it does so.

You are very right Martin. However, this script has been around for
ages and despite the fact that it fails the perl -cw, it's worked to
serve the purpose for which it was meant. It could be inefficient but
has been very accurate. I can attest to this.
As applies to almost all free code, you use at your own risk.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,

--from a /. post