著者: Артем Каялайнен
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Mailing list in Exim
2008/8/18 Phil Pennock <exim-users@???>:
> On 2008-08-15 at 17:12 +0400, Артем Каялайнен wrote:
>> I need help to configure Exim. I have Active Directory domain. My
>> users and their e-mail are stored in AD tree. I have configured exim
>> and dovecot for them. Exim and dovecot are working fine. My problem is
>> that i want to create mailing list. Example: in active directory i
>> have a group "IT" with mail atribute "it@???". This group
>> include four users. When i send mail to it@??? this mail must
>> be delivered to four users, which are included in group "IT"
>
> The other approach is to let Exchange expand the mailing-list and let
> Exim just verify the existence of the mailing-list, using AD, just as
> you do for users.
>
> Volker Aust posted bits of his exim.conf from his working configuration
> which does just this:
>
> volker.aust@??? 2007-05-18
> http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20070518.121838.4a0b6772.en.html
>
> Plus a follow-up with a couple of notes about what he does, in which
> sections of the config.
>
> -Phil

Tnx for your reply, Phil, but we don't have Exchange in our
organization :-). I can't just verify mail address of group, i need to
get mails of all members of the group. I can determine this group by
e-mail, but can't understand how to deliver message to the all members
in this group and how to get all their mails in one ldap query. I can
get all dn's of users, but how to get by dn mail field? (For all
users?)